Thursday, December 3, 2009

Quick Update...

Well...no baby yet! I did have high blood pressures and had to be monitored in L&D for a bit yesterday. I left with blood pressure still a little high but I was able to go home on strict bedrest. So that's where I am.

Last night (or I guess this morning?) I was up at 3 with contractions. Some were two minutes apart for quite a while. They were also pretty painful. I'd have to stop and breathe through them and the kid would say "mommy is breathing!" LOL! Yes hunny...I sure am! They have now gone away - but that took all the way up until 10 this morning. I am exhausted!

Have another test scheduled tomorrow and then my pre-op on Monday. EXCITED we FINALLY got our dresser so the room can be finished! Sad that husband has to do it on his own but that's okay.

As of today...8 days left!

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

Glad things are going better. Too bad your hubby couldn't be there with you :o( That must be hard.

I can't wait to see pics of the new little princess!!

*hugs*

Val said...

Almost there!!! One week! You can do eeeettttt!!!!!