Tuesday, December 1, 2009

It's Go Time...

As of today...I have TEN days left before my scheduled c-section. TEN. That's it. I don't feel ready for it yet...and I am DEFINITELY not ready for it as early as tomorrow!

I went in for my usual NST today and was having contractions 5 minutes apart, combined with high blood pressure. The doctor and the high risk expert were a little concerned so sent me for blood work.

The doctor then called me once I got home to inform me that I need to monitor my blood pressure this evening and come in at 9 tomorrow. She told me if my bp is high tomorrow, it looks like our baby may be here as early as tomorrow!

If I am NOT ready for her to arrive in TEN days - how am I going to be ready for her to be her TOMORROW???

So now I am washing my clothes, packing my bag, in the process of trying to rest. OF COURSE husband is on shift, and today is his first day on.

So here's hoping for LOW blood pressure tomorrow and NO baby as of yet. I still want my ten days!

5 comments:

Young Momma said...

Ahhhh!!! How exciting and stressful!!! Here is hoping for a low BP and lots of happy thoughts either way!!!! Can't wait to hear an update!

MommaKiss said...

You can DOOO EEET! Today or in 9 days :p Hoping for the best, love!

Brandi. said...

Wow! Good luck!

FFS said...

Waiting to hear from ya!!! Hope it goes well and you come home today!

Kimmy said...

Oh no!! Now that it is "tomorrow", how did it go? I guess if I don't hear from you, I'll check fb and twitter, I'll know the status. Keep me updated chickie!!!!! *hugs*