Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Things I Am Thankful For...



Today is a great day to be thankful! I have had a lot going on lately and it's nice to stop and reflect on all of it ! :)

1. I am thankful for St. Patrick's Day! I have two friends (yes, they are named Patrick) who have a birthday today! :) I am also thankful for fun memories like this:


2. I am thankful for blue jello. The munchkin LOVED it and also LOVED sticking out her tongue so I could see! :)


3. I am thankful for cute moments like this...I just LOVE to watch her sleep and this was just hilarious! :)


4. I am thankful for crazy baby hair! It always makes me giggle...


5. I am thankful for Guitar Hero/Rock Band. Not only do I love it...apparently so does the munchkin!


6. I am thankful for pedicures with friends...and cute toes...


7. I am thankful for margaritas on a Saturday with friends...


8. I am thankful for the incredibly hilarious moment of my munchkin trying to imitate the sea lions...


9. I am so so so so thankful that my daughter tells me she "wubs" me all the time now. It's SO incredibly heart warming. It can instantly get me out of a bad mood. It's so cute to hear her say "I wub you" or "I wub you too". Or even better..."I wub you mommia".


10. I am thankful for my friends. I feel SO busy lately without much time to see my friends as much as I'd like. Between watching the munchkin and studying, and BARELY working...it seems like I don't get to see them as much as I'd like. I am thankful they are understanding. I am thankful they miss me. I miss them too. I am just thankful they are in my life!


11. And...last but NEVER least...I am thankful for my hubby. I feel I need to have a number all to him - even if it's more than 10 items. We haven't had much time to spend together lately because he's either working or I am hiding away studying or at school. He's SUPER supportive - probably the MOST supportive out of everyone. He is also SUPER patient. He picks up the slack that I have left because I feel like I am running a million miles an hour. He does his best not to complain. He makes himself available to watch the munchkin so that I CAN succeed on this journey. I couldn't be more thankful. I miss him so much. I see him when he's not at work, but I miss him...if that makes sense. I remember him doing all his schooling and internship and probation at work - and that was SUCH a difficult time for me...for US. But the hard work paid off. It always does...in any situation. I know this will pay off too...even if some sacrifices need to be made. I love you sweetie. I know you are reading - even if you never comment! LOL! I always tease him with different things and usually say something like "so what...you want a trophy???" So this one is for you sweetie! :)


So tell me...on this St. Patrick's Day...what are YOU thankful for????

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the baby's hair! She is getting so big!

Kimmy said...

Awww...what great pictures!! :O)
Love #11 also. What a great trophy and tribute to your man!

Kristen said...

That munchkin of yours is soooo cute. I love all those pictures of her!

Nice trophy hubs :-)

I hope to be back on blogger schedule next week!

Anonymous said...

I loved your list and the pictures that accompanied it, I love Emily's hair, it was so cute :)

Minxy Mimi said...

Perfect choices!!! Your daughter is such a cutie!!!
We miss ya here in bloggy land, hope school is going well.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... i had margaritas at bubba gump not too long ago... and somehow that's making me tear up, knowing you did too. oh, i'm just a mushball today! as always, thankful for YOU.

Unknown said...

The Munchkin is so sweet! I just wanna pinch those cheeks!

Great "Thankful List"!

I'm thankfull to be off this week and be able to spend all week with the kids!

And I'm thankfull for great bloggy friends like YOU!

Great post!

Later Tater ;)