Tuesday, March 17, 2009
Things I Am Thankful For...
Today is a great day to be thankful! I have had a lot going on lately and it's nice to stop and reflect on all of it ! :)
1. I am thankful for St. Patrick's Day! I have two friends (yes, they are named Patrick) who have a birthday today! :) I am also thankful for fun memories like this:
2. I am thankful for blue jello. The munchkin LOVED it and also LOVED sticking out her tongue so I could see! :)
3. I am thankful for cute moments like this...I just LOVE to watch her sleep and this was just hilarious! :)
4. I am thankful for crazy baby hair! It always makes me giggle...
5. I am thankful for Guitar Hero/Rock Band. Not only do I love it...apparently so does the munchkin!
6. I am thankful for pedicures with friends...and cute toes...
7. I am thankful for margaritas on a Saturday with friends...
8. I am thankful for the incredibly hilarious moment of my munchkin trying to imitate the sea lions...
9. I am so so so so thankful that my daughter tells me she "wubs" me all the time now. It's SO incredibly heart warming. It can instantly get me out of a bad mood. It's so cute to hear her say "I wub you" or "I wub you too". Or even better..."I wub you mommia".
10. I am thankful for my friends. I feel SO busy lately without much time to see my friends as much as I'd like. Between watching the munchkin and studying, and BARELY working...it seems like I don't get to see them as much as I'd like. I am thankful they are understanding. I am thankful they miss me. I miss them too. I am just thankful they are in my life!
11. And...last but NEVER least...I am thankful for my hubby. I feel I need to have a number all to him - even if it's more than 10 items. We haven't had much time to spend together lately because he's either working or I am hiding away studying or at school. He's SUPER supportive - probably the MOST supportive out of everyone. He is also SUPER patient. He picks up the slack that I have left because I feel like I am running a million miles an hour. He does his best not to complain. He makes himself available to watch the munchkin so that I CAN succeed on this journey. I couldn't be more thankful. I miss him so much. I see him when he's not at work, but I miss him...if that makes sense. I remember him doing all his schooling and internship and probation at work - and that was SUCH a difficult time for me...for US. But the hard work paid off. It always does...in any situation. I know this will pay off too...even if some sacrifices need to be made. I love you sweetie. I know you are reading - even if you never comment! LOL! I always tease him with different things and usually say something like "so what...you want a trophy???" So this one is for you sweetie! :)
So tell me...on this St. Patrick's Day...what are YOU thankful for????
Posted by Denise at 8:59 AM