Monday, March 23, 2009

Get Well Soon!

Am I really down to blogging one day a week - on Thankful Tuesday? Really?? Ugh.

Life seems so hectic with school getting increasingly more difficult, clients that need my attention, hubby that needs my attention, munchkin that needs my attention, friends that need my attention and other family that needs my attention. Also...myself needing my own attention!

I am currently on spring break from school and honestly - I don't know if I'll have time to post a Thankful Tuesday tomorrow so I am going to skip it this week. Sorry about that. BUT if you feel so inclined to let me (and the world) know what you are thankful for - I'd love to read it!

Tomorrow...well every day really...I am thankful for family. My uncle is going in for surgery tomorrow to remove prostate cancer. I have been praying, family and friends have been praying, but I am going to say extra prayers today and tomorrow that the cancer has not spread to other parts of the body and that he makes it through surgery just fine.

I will also be praying for my aunt and cousins. It makes it SO HARD that I am not there for them. I am selfish and wish they never moved out of California to Oregon. But...they did and that is okay because that is where they want to be! :) Like I said, I am just selfish and wish they were still here!

At any rate, I am not sure if my cousin will be able to see the video I uploaded for her on her iphone (youtube on the iphones have problems), but SHOULD be able to hopefully see this.

So... Uncle Denny...this is for you! I LOVE YOU! I love all of you and miss you all SO SO SO SO SO much! Praying for you all...



2 comments:

Kimmy said...

OMG Denise, she is too precious!!!!! I'll be praying for you guys!! (((HUGS)))

Trina said...

This was so sweet...she is too cute!!!!