Thursday, March 12, 2009

A Day In the Park

It's been a while since I shared pictures of what we have been up to. It seems like life has been SO busy lately with school and work and being a mom, I sometimes fail to post pictures of our outings. I know family likes to see them so I thought I'd take the time and share some today!! :)

Last Sunday my friend :)Val and I hung out to get some breakfast and then do some shopping. The girls ended up falling asleep in the back of the car and since it was such a beautiful day, we decided to head up valley to see what we could find to do. For those of you that don't live in the Napa Valley, it is ABSOLUTELY gorgeous this time of the year with all the mustard! If any of you ever decide to come to the Napa Valley for a visit - this time of year is HIGHLY recommended.

At any rate, once the girls woke up, we found a park to take them to to let them run around. Here are some pictures from our day! :)

Sleeping through all the Napa Valley beauty...

Walking in the park...

Ohhh...one of those tunnel things. I don't usually like them.

Let me inspect it...

Okay...it looks safe enough...

Is this what I am suppose to do?

YAY for slides!

Best friends sliding together...


There will be A TON more photos to share - but right now I need to get back to my homework while the munchkin is asleep! :)

'Til next time...

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

Love the pictures!! I miss those years :o(

I'm gonna have to make a day trip to Napa Valley soon! Especially for the Hot Air Balloons!!! Paul said we should go on one :o)

Minxy Mimi said...

Looks like you had a blast! We were in Sonoma last weekend and I was thinking how beautiful the mustard looked too!

Anonymous said...

sigh... i'd give anything to visit anywhere with above-zero temps and no snow! lemme teleport on over right... now!

MommaKiss said...

Those pigtails are too much. Too much.

Happy St. Patty's!

Mwuah :)