Tuesday, March 3, 2009
Like I said earlier...it's been a while and things have definitely not gone by without me feeling thankful for them! So...here goes!
1. As always, I am thankful for my husband and the munchkin. They are my everything. I am thankful hubby is here more to help with the munchkin so I can go to school - even if I miss them both from putting in my hard work!
2. I am thankful for laughing so hard I about cried when I saw munchkin's new "necklace" this week. I walked out, to my surprise, to find her with some new jewelry. She was SO impressed with her necklace and kept saying "pretty". I just HAD to get a picture!! I cannot believe I am posting this. (if you can't tell what it is...it is my underwear. Some I never wear because they are way too big but that doesn't stop the munchkin from making them into jewelry!)
3. I am thankful that I was able to spend time with my mom this past weekend. It seems like I haven't seen her in forever. I missed her.
4. I am thankful I got to get together with a friend to allow munchkin to play with her daughter. It was the first time they actually played TOGETHER. They usually play 'together' well - it's just that munchkin is doing her own thing and K is doing her own thing. This time they played together with the same things...TWICE! :)
5. I am thankful my Mother-in-Law watched the munchkin for me this past weekend so I could go and get my business taxes done. I am glad it wasn't as grueling as a task as it normally is. I am also glad she was able to hang out with us at the park. It was a nice treat for her and she TOTALLY loved it. I loved it even more because she was so touched by going with us!
6. I am thankful for the rain. Seriously, I am. I LOVE the rain!
7. I am thankful for the sister-in-law coming down last week to watch the munchkin so that hubby and I could go out to dinner for our anniversary! It's rare that we have sitters so that we could do something fun for US! Usually when we need someone to watch her it is for work or school related 'fun'. :|
8. I am thankful for my friends being understanding as to why I am not around as much as I have been. I am thankful they understand and am even MORE thankful they are supportive!
9. I am thankful for the goodness of startinis. :)
10. I am thankful for my readers. Seriously, it isn't just a line. I am. I can not post for what seems like weeks and still have people making comments on my blog. I can also neglect commenting on THEIR posts (I do read but fail to comment because usually I am reading in my car before school or in class from my phone and making comments from my phone is a pain) and they still comment on mine and even email me to see how things are. I truly appreciate that! It's nice to know that people are understanding...especially when so many people are not! So thank you to all of you! I appreciate you more than you know!
So now it's your turn...what are YOU thankful for??
Posted by Denise at 9:33 AM