Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Thankful Tuesday!

It's been a while since I did this! Last week I posted on Tuesday - thinking it was Monday and then realized I totally missed Thankful Tuesday! So...back at it this week after what seems like a long absence!



Welcome to Thankful Tuesday! I hope you will take the time to participate this week! It is a great feeling to stop and reflect on all the things you are thankful for! It can do wonders for a bad mood and can do wonders to remind you of the little things that sometimes we all take for granted!

So for this week's assignment...

Your topic is:

YOUR CHOICE. No specific topic this week - feel free to write whatever it is that makes you thankful! :)

So what you do is simple...

1. Post a new blog listing ten things that you are thankful for in regards to this week's topic! Feel free to do more than 10!

2. Be sure to link my blog somewhere in your post. (Shameless plug...I know!)

3. Come back later on in the day (after I have posted my post (which will probably be some time around 10 California time)) and sign Mr. Linky that will be at the bottom of my post. This will let everyone know you have participated.

4. Leave a comment for the person that signed above you (or if you are first, leave a comment for me).

5. If you are feeling generous, leave a comment for at least 3 people...or even more!

That's it! :) Pretty simple! Now get to work!

1 comment:

Jo-Jo said...

I posted today! Hopefully I will get a chance to come back and sign Mr. Linky!