Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Right Now I am Thankful...


I am thankful for these things right at this very moment...

1. Caffeine

2. Zycam, Echineca, Vitamin C, Multi-Vitamin. They are keeping me from not getting munchkin and hubby's cold full blown...*yet*.

3. Baby laughter.

4. Yo Gabba Gabba.

5. The fax I have been trying to send for 2 days - FINALLY went through.

6. The fact that Trina works at the dentist we are taking munchkin to. I think it will make the appointment go a lot smoother since munchkin will know her.

7. Sleeping through the night. Not Munchkin...ME.

8. Having a huge debt off my credit report.

9. 2 point bagel with cream cheese for breakfast.

10. Another day on this planet with my family! :)

So tell me...right at this VERY moment...what are you thankful for???

4 comments:

Kimmy said...

What great things to be thankful for! Especially the sleep..lol!

Thanks again for doing this! I really needed to join this week :o) I think I'm back in bloggy business again :o)

Minxy Mimi said...

Good things today!!!
LOL on Yo Gabba Gabba!

Anonymous said...

Great list and I am sorry I won't be participating this week...still in between houses, and painting, and unpacking and cleaning...lol. The list NEVER ends. But I wanted to stop in to your blog.

Young Momma said...

oooo I'm so right there with you on Yo Gabba Gabba and #10