Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pullin' My Hair Out...

I see the light. The light at the end of the tunnel. It looks like I have to travel through a whole bunch of crap (I am picturing Shawshank Redemption as he is escaping) but once I get through it...the light will be there. The freedom will be there.

What I am referring to is hell week. Finals week. Sorry I haven't blogged much but I am trying to remember everything I learned throughout the semester. It's amazing how much you forget from test to test and day to day.

TWO MORE DAYS PEOPLE. That's it. Final tomorrow. Final Friday. THEN FREEDOM!!! I will get my life back. I will be able to spend quality time with the munchkin. I will be able to spend quality time with the hubby. I will be able to spend quality time with friends and family! I CAN'T WAIT.

But I must go through a few more days of pure hell until I get there! GOOD NEWS is...I should be done with the majority of my schooling by the end of the Spring Semester. Then it's wait to see if I get accepted to the next phase. That wait list is almost TWO years long. But I am going to look at my options and see what other schools don't have such a huge wait list.

I am SO EXCITED for this next phase in my life!!! But moreso...I am just more excited for 1:00 to come on Friday and then I am a FREE WOMAN!!!!

Okay...done procrastinating...off to study...

2 comments:

Kimmy said...

I hope it comes fast for you. I remember how these days would drag on. Good luck on your final!!

Firehouse mama said...

Hey there is a light!!!