Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Cheese!!!

I decided to join in on Mama Kat's assignment LAST week...however that has become an epic FAIL! I was battling a headache, battling the 3rd and 4th of July and just spending time with those I love (so okay - that's not a fail). And...well...I've just been lazy. But since the post is still staring at me - I'll finish it!

The assignment is to list 10 things that can make me smile when I am not happy. Easy peasy. By the way - these are in NO particular order!


Yup! My little girl is potty trained...for the most part! Pull ups for nap and night time but this morning she woke up mostly dry and at nap she was completely dry! Still having problems with getting poop in the potty - but I am ONE PROUD MOMMA!


This picture really does NO justice to this sunset! It was by far the reddest sunset I have ever seen. This is the view I am blessed with each night (this picture was taken kind of late). I absolutely love the sunsets each night!


Cute sleeping baby!


The munchkin having fun getting dirty!


The love of my life



Enough said.


Hiking at my favorite place - Big Basin in Santa Cruz, CA


ESPECIALLY this morning!


Sunset and the ocean together! :)


Again...enough said.

1 comment:

MommaKiss said...

sleep. sleep. sleep!
i have a trick for pooping, don't you remember? the cut the hole in the dipe trick? good luck w/ that ;)