Friday, June 19, 2009

What a difference!

I SLEPT!!! For the first time in about a month and a half - I had more than just 3 or 4 hours of sleep! For the first time in a week I slept more than 2.5 hours!!! I feel like a MUCH happier woman this morning!

I ended up getting Unisom for my sleep issues. I double checked with the pharmacist at our local Safeway before I bought Tylenol PM. She said while Tylenol PM or even Benedryl are okay to use, Unisom would be better as it is considered a "Category A" and Tylenol PM and Benedryl are "Category B". What that means is that the Unisom is as safe as taking your prenatal vitamin. So I opted for that. A little leery but I'd rather go with super safe than just "safe".

So we got home after house hunting and I took the pill at 730. By 830 I was asleep!!! I slept until about 2, back to sleep at 4 and then up for the day at 630! YAYYYYY!!!!!!! I feel better today - but still need to catch up on all my missed sleep! Unisom is my best friend today though!

In other news, had the nuchal screen yesterday. We got to see the baby live on screen! I love ultrasounds! Everything came out great! The chances of our baby having Downs is 1 in 1900. The chances of it having Trisomy 18 is 1 in 22000. So those are GREAT odds! :) YAY for a healthy baby!

They tried looking for gender but since the baby was laying on it's belly, they couldn't get a good view. So, on the 22nd of July my doctor said she'd try and find the sex, otherwise we have to wait until July 31st.

So that is all my news this morning. While I have the energy I am going to go and clean some. :) Have a GREAT Friday!!!

1 comment:

Katie Lane said...

yay for sleeping, I've got to get me some of that stuff!!