Sunday, September 20, 2009

27 weeks

Here we are just a week shy of the third trimester. Lots of changes have taken place in the last few days it seems like.

First...morning sickness has returned. So unfair if you ask me. But each morning, I get the wonderful sickness of pregnancy.

Second...the fatigue has returned, accompanied with not being able to pick up things off the floor as easily, or even put on pants as easily.

Third...in the last 2 days...the belly has REALLY grown. I am not sure what that is all about - but as of Friday, it was noticeable. Not only to me, but to everyone else.

It's scary to think that my belly is going to get bigger. I know it will because that's just what happens. But how scary! It's already uncomfortable!

The baby supposedly weighs 2 pounds now and as far as we know, all is going well.

We FINALLY ordered all the furniture and am praying it arrives in time.

I have my one hour glucose test Thursday the 24th and am praying to pass that. I didn't have problems with the kid (aka the munchkin) with gestational diabetes but this pregnancy is also different than it was with the kid.

So we will see. Hoping to have a 3d/4d done soon too! Once we do, I'll be sure to post pictures! :)

4 comments:

Brandi. said...

Uhg. I hate the glucose test. The stuff doesn't taste bad, it just is a really long time to sit in the dr. office...

I know how you feel about "the belly's only gonna get bigger". I've been showing for awhile, and I'm only a couple days shy of 17 weeks...

Congrats, good luck. Can't wait to see the 3D pics!

Kimmy said...

I agree, glucose test long and boring.

Can't wait to see the 3D/4D pictures!!

FFS said...

I can't believe you are this far along already!!
You look great (I know I keep telling you this but you do!!)

Is E off for your glucose test? If not bring munchkin here & the girls can play together. Let me know!

Bee said...

so i just thought i read "hoping to have 34DD soon"


sometimes i think im dyslexic hahaha