Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Green Sickies...

Happy St. Patrick's Day everyone! I don't know why I love this day so much! I am not Irish. I do however love the color green!

All three of us cootie infested females went to lunch today with my dear friend Trina (who is also sick) and had a nice time! I was mighty glad to get out of the house! However...we are all back home. Thinking everyone was doing better has proven me wrong as I was greeted with fevers and puke a bit after we got back. Sigh.

At any rate...

Happy St. Patty's Day everyone!




And...since you can't see Allison...here is her "why do you have me dressed like this and why are you taking my picture when I am sick" photo!

2 comments:

MommaKiss said...

cutest. things. ever. you included ;)

Trina said...

Aww...so cute...Atleast we got you girls out of the house one day that wasnt to just go to Kaiser!
Luff you!