Sunday, September 5, 2010

My Precious Precious Daughter...

Dear Sweetheart:

Today you turn three.  Did you know that three years ago today, I was given the absolute BEST birthday present, one that NO ONE could EVER top...YOU!  You were born into this world at 9:58 pm and were so stunningly beautiful the moment you arrived.  You are still so amazingly perfect - I have been blessed.  Blessed in ways I'm not sure I deserve...but so honored to be able to be YOUR mom!

I love you so very very much.  It's so fun to watch you grow into the beautiful little girl you are becoming.  You amaze me every day with your intelligence, your laughter, your funny nature, your hugs and kisses, and just being YOU.  I wish I could just make a huge bubble and keep you young forever but I know I can't.

I am so proud of you for all that you are.  You probably don't even know what it means - or even realize it - but every single room you walk into...you light it up!  You make it sparkle!  You can turn any bad mood into a great mood just by looking at you.  You can melt my heart with just a simple glance in my direction. 

I don't know how I got so lucky to have YOU as a daughter - but I'm so overjoyed that I was chosen for you, and you were chosen for me!  I look forward to watching you grow, watching you learn new things and watching you become an even better you! 

I love you so very very very very very much.

Happy birthday baby girl!

Love,

Mommy

Minutes old...


 
First Birthday...
2nd birthday...(you can tell she was playing hard!)

About to be three...

2 comments:

The Caldwell's said...

Too cute! Can't wait to help you celebrate.

Val said...

Love it! And OMG, but her one year pic? A looks just like her there!

Happy birthday to both of you!