Thursday, March 24, 2011

Long Day Today

I'm so exhausted! The little one had to have surgery today. It was a simple procedure to open obstructed tear ducts.

She did GREAT! She amazed us how well she did with no food! She was a trooper and a cute one at that!





















I'm so exhausted I can't even bring myself to write much more. I'm on my phone rocking her to sleep.

And big sister Emily got to have her very first sleepover! She was SUPER excited!! She did great!



It turned out to be a good day! But I'm off to bed! Night all!

ZZZzzzzz

2 comments:

John said...

Awww, cuteness all around. I can only imagine how exhausted mommy is . . . there's the "my baby's having surgery and my other baby's not sleeping in my house," on top of the worries of "how am I going to deal when the kid gets cranky because she's hungry," "what if she gets scared in the middle of the night & I have to come & get her only just after I fell asleep."

Oh, wait, those are the thought processes I'd have.

Wonderfully, wonderfully cute pics :-)

The Caldwell's said...

Thank you for keeping us updated throughout the day on how everyone was doing!