Sunday, February 8, 2009

Feels Like Forever!!

Sorry I have been M-I-A. Thank you to everyone that emailed me to make sure I am doing okay! I really appreciate you taking the time to do that! I also REALLY appreciate all the nice comments too! You all know how to make someone feel better! :)

So...I was sick. With pneumonia. I tend to get it once a year. I had it REALLY bad when I was younger and was told that at least once a year, I'd get it again. They were right because every year, right around this time, it tends to pop up. This time it came out of no where and pretty much kept me in bed for a week. I am SO THANKFUL for hubby's job during these times so he can help out with the munchkin. I also am so thankful for my friends that helped out and my mom who spent two days here. It's nice people like to babysit! :) I feel like I slept an entire week away and that I lost all this time from my life. I know a week isn't too long of a time - but when you are sleeping through most of it, it sure feels that way!

I am better now. I have a cough but that will hopefully go away soon! I even made it to class on Friday - all 7 hours worth! :) Yesterday I also ventured out of my house to meet up with a friend before she moves out of state.

Today, I am stuck in front of the computer doing a histology compendium for school. It is a longgggggggg drawn out process but I prefer to get it done early so I don't have to cram it all in next week! I highly doubt I'll finish it today but at least it's started! :)

So please forgive me for not commenting and being around but hopefully I will find more time in the days to follow!

Hope you are all enjoying your Sunday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better and that you are back!!!

Kristen said...

So glad you are feeling better.

What in the world is a histology compendium?

Hope it's going well...whatever it is
:-)

Young Momma said...

I'm glad your back and feeling better! :) That sucks about getting it once a year!

The Wife O Riley said...

I'm glad your feeling better.

But I still can't get over a 7 hour class!

Kimmy said...

Yippee!! I'm so happy you are feeling better. Nothing worse than being sick! Yeah for moms, hubbys and friends!