Just some thoughts I have been wondering about...
1. I wonder if I will EVER 'get' math. Ever.
2. I wonder why the munchkin finds great joy in throwing her books and toys all over the place...VERY spastically?
3. I wonder why people that have sat on their divorce for about 4 years (or even longer) all of a sudden have a MAJOR urgency to get it finished?
4. I wonder why some people read my blog every day - especially people who no longer want me in their life. If they don't want me in their life - why read up on my life? Makes no sense. I also wonder if they realize I can see they visit this blog.
5. I wonder what hubby has planned for Valentine's Day. We will be out of town but he is being VERY secretive on what we will be doing that day.
6. I wonder why people don't always try their best to control their unruly children in places where they SHOULD be controlled?
7. I wonder if I could ever live on the east coast with their crazy -20 below weather?
8. I wonder how much longer our country is going to be in this economic state.
9. I wonder how that lady that just gave birth to 8 babies is going to take care of them and do it sanely?? Sometimes I find it hard just taking care of one!!!
10. I wonder if anyone else wonders things on this Wednesday and if so - if they will blog about it??