Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Thankful Tuesday...This Past Week...
I was so sick this past week but I still managed to find things to be thankful for! These are in NO particular order!
1. I am so very thankful for my friend Trina coming over and taking the munchkin so I could sleep. Having pneumonia and taking care of a munchkin is not an easy task. I am SO thankful she was there to help out!
2. I am so very thankful for my sister-in-law driving all the way down from Napa to bring me a scantron for school. I was too sick to go to school on Thursday and needed the scantron for Friday and she went to the school, bought my dumb scantron and brought it to me! I couldn't be more thankful!
3. I am so very thankful that hubby also allowed me to sleep...for two days straight. He also took the couch (although it was REALLY because he didn't want to get sick) so I could sleep uninterrupted. He also kept the monitor with him and got up with the munchkin. SO. VERY. THANKFUL.
4. I am also so very thankful for my mom spending two whole days here helping me with the munchkin. Again, this pneumonia kicked my ass and I am so thankful she was here to help and allow me to sleep - despite having a lot of things going on with her own life.
5. I am so very thankful for the mother-in-law coming over Thursday, thinking I had school, and still wanting to put the munchkin to bed for me. I always welcome the extra help!!
6. I am so very thankful that my teacher on Tuesday let us go early. Sitting in class with 103 fever SUCKED. MAJOR. ASS. SO thankful I got to leave early!
7. I am thankful my doctor prescribed antibiotics. I had a VERY tough time with my doctor. They don't like to prescribe antibiotics anymore and with some begging and downright insisting, he prescribed them. If he hadn't, I would have probably been admitted. Good thing he listened! :)
8. I am thankful that I felt well enough to make it to class on Friday. It's such a longgggggggggg day that if I miss ONE day - I am screwed. I am SO thankful that with all the extra help, I was able to make it!
9. I am thankful that hubby allowed me to get my two-week long homework assignment done yesterday. It took 8 hours - but it's DONE!
10. And lastly - but DEFINITELY not least...I am SO VERY THANKFUL I am feeling better!!!!! :)
WHAT WERE YOU THANKFUL FOR???
Posted by Denise at 10:00 AM