Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Quack Quack

Yesterday Erik, Emily and I went and ran a bunch of errands buying baby proofing supplies, gifts for other children, and what have you. It was a great day! We ended up over at the college feeding the ducks! :) Emily LOVEDDDDDDDD it! She squealed and laughed at all the birds! It was truly precious! :)

Definitely something we will have to do again! We took a lot of video of it but unfortunately haven't hooked the new camera up to the computer so I can't share it just yet! It will be coming soon! :)

At any rate, here are some pictures of Emily in her outfit mommy picked out! I just love this outfit! :)







I am working from home today! There is not enough to keep me busy at the office and I find it easier to save gas by working at home when I can! With gas at $4.55+ a gallon - I think being home is the way to go for right now! It's SLOWWWWWWWW season for me which truly sucks so I have to save money when I can right now!

At any rate...I need to get back to work - but enjoy the pictures and hopefully I'll have video to share in a day or two!

Have a great day! :)

No comments: