Sunday, June 29, 2008

Sunday Seven...

Okay I stole this from another blog but thought it was a great idea! :) I figured this way I can see who reads my blog and it will give all of you a chance to be a part of it too! :) So please take the time to answer the questions below so I can get to know you better as well! :) To answer the questions below you have to click on the "___ replies...click here to add yours" link at the bottom of this post! :) I hope you can indulge me! :)

1. What is your first name?

2. Where are you writing from (city/State not "living room/office" LOL!)?

3. What do you do for a living?

4. Do you have any children? If so, how old?

5. How is your weekend going? Do anything exciting?

6. Any plans for the 4th of July?

7. What is one of your favorite memories?

5 comments:

Darcie said...

1. What is your first name?
- Darcie

2. Where are you writing from (city/State not "living room/office" LOL!)?
- Hayward, CA

3. What do you do for a living?
- I'm a SAHM

4. Do you have any children? If so, how old?
- Beth is 3.5 years, Robby is 8 months.

5. How is your weekend going? Do anything exciting?
- Pretty boring. Had a friend and her kids visit on Saturday and today we went grocery shopping.

6. Any plans for the 4th of July?
- Not yet, we'll have to see.

7. What is one of your favorite memories?
- Christmases with my dad's family. They were really magical as a kid!

Melissa said...

1. First name- Melissa

2. Writing from- Largo, Florida

3. Occupation- SAHM

4. Children - Gavin will be 6 next week, Katelyn will be 2 in August, and stepdaughter Danyelle is 13

5. Weekend- Fun and busy

6. 4th of July plans- watch fireworks from our front yard

7. Favorite memories- vacations with my kids!

Ashley said...

First Name- Ashley
From- Piedmont, SC
Living- Housewife
Children? Ages? -Not yet. TTC#1
Weekend?- It was OK. Saturday I cleaned my house and Sunday DH and I laid around all day.
4th of July?- Nothing yet.
Favorite Memories?- Summer vacations with the whole family (aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, parents, and siblings).

Anonymous said...

1. What is your first name?
Serenity

2. Where are you writing from (city/State not "living room/office" LOL!)?
Idaho Falls, ID

3. What do you do for a living?
SAHM officially, PT Full Charge Bookeeper

4. Do you have any children? If so, how old?
3; Son 8, Daughter 3, Son 1

5. How is your weekend going? Do anything exciting?
We went on our vacation, just returned..I blogged it, then this weekend we meet up with friends for the 4th

6. Any plans for the 4th of July?
We are spending it with friends

7. What is one of your favorite memories?
My wedding day to my husband

Deb@Mommie Mayhem said...

1. What is your first name? Debbie

2. Where are you writing from (city/State not "living room/office" LOL!)? Ny

3. What do you do for a living? SAHM / Daycare provider

4. Do you have any children? If so, how old? I have 3 boys ages 5 , 4, and 2

5. How is your weekend going? Do anything exciting? Not really

6. Any plans for the 4th of July? BBQ & having a few drinks !!

7. What is one of your favorite memories? The day i brought my oldest home from the nicu