Thursday, June 19, 2008

Thankful Thursday!

Today I am thankful for so much!

I am thankful for my wonderful family and amazing friends.

I am thankful for my health and being able to be on this planet one more day.

I am thankful that Emily is crawling all over the place and smiling and giggling as she does!

I am thankful she is starting to learn how to pull herself up now!

I am thankful for 1 point chocolate bars from Weight Watchers! They are amazing and better than other ice cream bars in the store! LOL! (told you some of the things I might be thankful for may be silly!)

I am thankful for friends to watch sunsets with and give us a ride home in the ambulance! :)

I am thankful for the great weather!

I am thankful for other moms I have connected with online that have gone through things I have or that can give me guidance and advice in learning to raise my daughter!

I am thankful for being able to hear Emily laugh.

And...I am thankful for quotes that strike a chord with me...like the following:

"The most important thing a father can do for his children is to love their mother"...Father Theodore Hesburgh

"A baby is born with a need to be loved and never outgrows it"...Frank A. Clark

"Diaper backwards spells repaid...think about it"...Marshall McLuhan

"We must look for ways to be an active force in our own lives. We must take charge of our own destinies, design a life of substance and truly begin to live our dreams."...Les Brown

"Children will not remember you for the material things you provided but for the feeling that you cherished them."...Richard L. Evans



No comments: