Thursday, August 14, 2008

Holy Snot Batman!

Last night before Emily went down for bed she had a runny nose. I figured it was just due to teething and it would be gone this morning.

Wrong.

She has a plethora of snot coming out of her nose and a fever! Poor little thing! She has been so clingy and whiney for a good portion of the day. She was able to get in a 2 1/2 hour nap and now is all smiles, even with her snot dripping everywhere!




(Okay...semi sorry for sharing the snot shots!)


My cousin called today to tell me he has a major cold so I am holding him responsible for this! LOL! If I get sick...he's in BIG trouble!

I am putting myself in a bubble praying I don't get it and am hoping she is feeling much better tomorrow! :)

1 comment:

Kimmy said...

Awww...poor little booger! It sucks when they get sick cause then we sometimes get it too. I hope you don't get it!

Thanks for the comments! I just can't believe Sabrina did so well!! I'm a proud mama!! :O)