Thursday, October 2, 2008

Biz's Beat of the Day

I am NOT a lush but I love alcohol.

I love that the sister-in-law is here.

I love that Yo! Gabba Gabba is finally off the tv. (Yes I let the munchkin watch every so often (so I can get stuff done) - and only Yo! Gabba Gabba. Save me the lecture!)

I love that I am recording the debates because I DEFINITELY need to re-watch it!

I LOVE that Emily mimicked "Biz's beat of the day" on Yo! Gabba Gabba. It was HILARIOUS!!! We rewound it about 839827592357 times to watch her mimic him! I am still laughing about it!

Now I am off to drink more, have some dinner and R E L A X!

I LOVE nights like this!

5 comments:

Kimmy said...

I am so happy you are feeling "GOOD!!!" LOL!

I'm sorry though about the Yo Gabba Gabba...lol! But if that keeps your sanity, you gotta do what you gotta do! :O)

Darcie said...

Yay! I used to love alcohol. Now one beer makes me sleepy. Maybe it's because I don't get around to drinking it until 10 p.m. LOL

Denise said...

Ha! I use to be able to drink A LOT more! I blogged after drinking only 1/2 a glass! One glass is all I need these days! I am a light weight!

The Mom said...

Hey Denise! Your blog is Great! What a sweety you have! I hear yah on the Yo Gabba Gabba thing, man what were the producers thinking!? Kids love it though! I don't drink AT ALL any more. Neither does my husband. It's just a lifestyle choice thing. I know....weird huh. Anyhow..thanks for always checking out my blog! Have a great weekend ;)

MommaKiss said...

evenin lady girl.

need a toupee? i almost died, no joke. so funny.

I love YoGG. So do the boyzz!