I am hoping you all will consider participating in Thankful Thursday with me! :) It's not always easy to come up with one thing, let alone 10, when you are having a bad day! BUT...if you take time to do it...perhaps it will give you some positivity to your day! :)
So this week I am thankful for...
1. Myself. I have stayed focused on treating myself well. I have learned if I do that, everyone else gets taken care of too!
2. My daughter. I think I will forever and always be thankful for her. She did SO WELL today at the mall visiting with a friend of mine - I couldn't have been more thankful for that!
3. My husband. I am thankful he is at work making money to provide for us.
4. My Sister in Law. I am thankful that I will see my sister-in-law for a bit today! It will be good to catch up.
5. 3.6. That is how many pounds I lost this week!
6. My friend Trina. I am thankful she is doing this weight-loss journey with me. I have learned that going it alone isn't always a good idea! I am thankful I am not alone doing this!
7. Pizza. I am thankful for the "diet" pizza I will have tonight. It really isn't all THAT bad! :)
8. Grey's Anatomy. I LOVE "GA" night! My friends come over, we wear our pjs, eat pizza, (use to drink champagne prior to the diet!) and watch our show! :)
9. Catching-up. I am thankful that I was able to catch up with my friend Jeanine today. Her and I use to be the best of friends growing up. We were practically joined at the hip. What was even better...she lived right next door. Lives change and people go off and do their own thing, but I am thankful that we are still able to catch up!
10. My blog readers. I am thankful for the people that read my blog and leave such nice comments! I am also thankful for all of you that are going to participate in Thankful Thursday! :) (just a little push there! LOL!)
Now...if you are participating, please sign Mr. Linky below and be sure to click on the person above you and comment on their page!