Monday, November 10, 2008

WEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

The past few days have been non-stop - or at least it feels that way! I don't even know what I have been doing, but I just feel like I have been busy!

Erik had a cousin in from Sweden that we were able to have a really nice lunch with. This was the first time he met Emily or I. I must say he was the funniest person I think I have ever met! His accent and his humor were AWESOME!





We also found a new park for Emily to hang out at. I think the park was meant to be because the entire park is firefighter themed! It's also great because there are NO wood chips (which translates to no wood chips found in odd places like her diaper) and it is made for younger kids! :)

Emily has FINALLY mastered going down the slide. I think it is her favorite thing to do! If we are getting ready to go somewhere she will ask "bye bye?" and we say "yes" and then she will ask "weee?" to see if we are going to the park. It's cute! :) We also ask her..."What does Emily say on the slide?" and she will yell out "weeeeeeeeeee!". :)





Every time we arrive at the park and she realizes that is where we are, she gets really excited and starts screaming "weeeeeee!". I think that is her new favorite word! The whole time she is at the park she is also saying "weeeee!" in regards to the slide, the swing, the little fire engine rocking-horse type thing, and the big steering wheels you can turn in the "fire engine". It's soooo cute!



Her hair is also getting so long! It's not quite time for a haircut (she is still called a boy every so often when we are out(it must be the blue clothing she hardly ever wears)) but it's amazing how much it has grown since she was born! :)



Erik has been blessed with wonderful poison oak from his chainsaw class he took for work. Poor guy is miserable! He was given a prescription today and will hopefully start feeling better soon!

So that is my extremely boring family-update for today!

11 comments:

The Wife O Riley said...

She is too cute, I can't stand it!!!!

Looks like you had a nice weekend.

Kimmy said...

Love the photos of Emily on the slide!! She shure is having a blast!!

The pic of her in the tub is absolutely adorable also. :o) Made me smile!

jori-o said...

That. Girl. Is. Adorable!

Trina said...

OMG!!!! LOVE the bathtub pic!! Love that she fianlly loves the slide cuz I remember putting her on it with Jess and her looking at me like I was nuts!! Yay for WEE!! We must get our girls together for a park date!
Miss you!!!!!!

Darcie said...

Aww...Beth used to call the park the "weeeee" too! I think it was slide-related. I love kids!

Susan said...

So stinkin cute! Love the pic of Emily in the tub!

MommaKiss said...

Weeeee is right! How fun! I love going down the slide w/ the boys. Brings out the kid in me :p

Jewel Allen said...

Cute baby!

And what a backdrop for pics. I have just recently hosted my brother and sister who met my kids for the first time. Fun for all.

Minxy Mimi said...

What a beauty she is! and her smile is so sweet!

Anonymous said...

Love the stylin' coat she's sporting! And I think we need a video of this 'wee' business...

Kimmy said...

I nominated you for an award! Check it out on my blog. :o)

Have a fabulous day!