So for the first installment of Thankful Tuesday (sorry to everyone that already posted and I happened to change the rules!) - the assignment was to write ten things I am thankful for for this week's topic.
This week, it is about my husband.
1. I am thankful that he goes to work and works as hard as he does to provide for our family.
2. I am and will forever be thankful that he gave me the best birthday present a woman could EVER ask for...our daughter.
3. I am thankful he is SUCH an amazing father! I couldn't have picked a better man to have a child with!
4. I am thankful he actually cleans the house! :) Sometimes I have so much going on and Emily takes up so much of my time that he will come home and actually clean! :) Thanks honey! By the way...the house looks great right now - thanks!
5. I am VERY thankful he can cook! If he couldn't cook...we would be in big trouble! Sure...I can cook - but am just not confident in my cooking. Although...I am experimenting more and cooking more lately - I am thankful he at least eats it and doesn't throw up! :)
6. I am thankful he is going to put up our Christmas lights when he gets off work. If you are reading this honey...I am really thankful you are doing that - even though I know it is your LEAST favorite thing to do! :)
7. I am thankful that although he complains about the holidays, and doesn't care for them, he usually gives in and does all the holiday-type stuff with me...and doesn't complain...much! :)
8. I am thankful he is funny! Life would be pretty boring if he couldn't make me laugh - and sometimes laugh so hard I cry!
9. I am thankful he chose ME to marry. Out of all the women in this world...he chose ME. I am so thankful for that.
10. I am thankful for his encouragement with everything. I am about to head down a new path, a VERY scary path for me, but he is right there encouraging me and reminding me I CAN DO IT - even if I don't always believe that myself! :)
So now it is your turn...join me in today's assignment and let me know what YOU are thankful for! :)
Be sure to sign below when you do! :)