Thursday, November 13, 2008

Thankful Thursday...

When I first started my blog I use to do a "Thankful Thursday". I never had many responses to it but I thought I'd try it again since I have more readers now!

A long time ago I use to keep a journal and would always write five things I was thankful for each day. I learned that some days it wasn't as easy as others but it always put a positive spin on my day, regardless of how bad it was! I encourage all of you to take this ONE day of the week and participate. You might actually enjoy it! :)

Here are the rules (and they are extremely simple!):

1. Post a new blog listing ten things (you can always do more!) that you are thankful for this week! That's it!

2. Come back later on in the day after I have posted and sign Mr. Linky to let me and others know you have participated.

3. Leave a comment for the person that signed above you (or if you are first, leave a comment for me).

4. If you are feeling adventurous, leave a comment for at least 3 people!

That's it! Pretty simple! :)

Now come on...let me know what you are thankful for this week! :)

No comments: