Friday, January 23, 2009

Because I Was Tagged...

I am SO tired from school (that post will be next) and I am just wanting to do some mindless stuff before I go to bed.

So...here goes! :)

I was tagged from Young Momma over at Perfect Pen and I am thankful for this right now! :)

Rules: Post the list on your profile replacing my answers with yours. Tag 25 people to do the same. Don't forget to Tag me back.If I tagged YOU, it's because I want to know more about you.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I sure was - my first and middle name is after my uncle.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I got teary eyed leaving for school this morning but didn't cry. CRY CRY would be...hmmm...not sure!

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
If I take my time - yes. I rarely take my time.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Toss up between salami and roast beef...well now that I think about it - I love black forest ham too! So it's a toss up between all three!

5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
The best little munchkin ever!

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Not just yes - but hell yes! LMAO!

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM?
Never! LMAO!

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
I sure do!

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Well - I am afraid of heights...and afraid of falling from said heights...so the answer would be HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLL NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Well...am I dieting? If so, and even if I am not dieting - it would be Multi-Grain Cheerios. But I LOVE Cookie Crisp (do they make that any more?), Lucky Charms, Kix, Applejacks, - pretty much all the ones that aren't good for you!

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No - they don't have laces

12. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
chocolate chip cookie dough

13. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
The way they carry themselves

14. RED OR PINK?
hmmm - right now...I'll go with red - I am in a red mood!

15. WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
Lack of confidence in myself

16. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My grandma! :( :( :(

17. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO COMPLETE THIS LIST??
Of course

18. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
No shoes. Black sweats

19. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
the hum of the computer

20. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
yellow

21. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Mountain Air

22. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
Hubby

23. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO POSTED THIS NOTE?
I do! :)

24. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Baseball!!! Go GIANTS! (that was her answer - now I love her even more!!!)

25. HAIR COLOR?
Brown

26. EYE COLOR?
brown/green/gold - they change depending on mood or what I wear

27. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
No

28. FAVORITE FOOD?
pizza

29. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Happy endings

30. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
I am not sure - I tend to start watching a lot of movies but then fall asleep!

31. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
Navy Blue - it's hubby's FD shirt

32. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Winter

33. HUGS OR KISSES?
Hugs

34. FAVORITE DESSERT?
Lately it has been Boston cream pie - but I LOVE cheesecake or ice cream

35. MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Hmmm.... I don't really know! I am not sure who I am going to tag yet - if anyone!

36. LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Again - not sure

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
Jodi Piccoult's Keeping Faith (and school books)

38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
it's all blue

39. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT?
I didn't watch tv - but it's recorded and waiting for me to watch it after this!

40. FAVORITE SOUND(S)?
Emilia (her new nickname - she calls me Mommia and I call her Emilia) laughing so hard she snorts - like earlier!

41. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
Hmmmm ask me tomorrow

42. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Washington DC

43. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
Hmmmm...well. I know how to tap dance. Does that count?

44. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
The Bay Area - California!

45. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Everyone

46. HOW DID YOU MEET YOUR SPOUSE/SIGNIFICANT OTHER?
Should I dare say...okay...I will.

A friggen bar! LMAO!

Tagging:

Everyone that wants to do this! :)

3 comments:

Young Momma said...

Thanks for playing! Tell me how the book is! I've been thinking of starting to read her books, but I'm on the fence. I'd love an opinion!

Kimmy said...

These are so fun! I enjoyed reading yours :O)
Have a good weekend!!

Anonymous said...

Great Survey and I am such a sucker for them that I am going to do this one too! :) I enjoyed reading your answers :)