Well, some of you may or may not know this...but I am an addict. A Facebook addict that is. When I first joined Facebook - I HATED it. I loved Myspace and thought Facebook was lame. Now...I find myself checking it on my iphone all the time. I find myself checking it on my home computer. I am just one of the many that are obsessed with it...even at my old age!
At any rate, there is a thing going around - 25 random things about yourself. I LOVE reading it about everyone and thought I'd do one here. I am tagging EVERY SINGLE ONE OF YOU to do this too! It's a lot of fun to read - even if you don't think there is much to say! :)
So here are 25 things you may or may not know about me:
1. There are many times that I am extremely shy and quiet around people I don't really know. I am NOT bitchy or stuck-up - just shy, quiet and feeling a little insecure.
2. I sometimes watch my daughter play. I will stand around the corner to where she can't see me and just watch her. It is SO heart-warming.
3. I am afraid of failing in any aspect of my life.
4. I have poor eating habits. I don't like fruits and veggies.
5. I don't like to cook. I CAN cook. I just don't like it. I am GLAD hubby is a firefighter and knows how to cook!
6. Being a firefighter's wife isn't always the easiest thing. Hubby works a minimum of 48 hours away from the house a week. I sometimes wonder how women manage to see their husbands every single day and not go insane! LOL!
7. I absolutely HATE clothes shopping for myself.
8. I LOVE LOVE LOVE my alone time...I just rarely get it!
9. I wish my brother and I were closer.
10. I miss my grandma so much. There isn't a day I don't think of her. I also feel her around me sometimes.
11. I believe in spirits and ghosts. I have even had a few experiences I can't explain.
12. I love reality tv. Heck - I just LOVE tv!
13. I DO NOT like change. It's a very difficult thing for me.
14. I worry that I am not a good mommy.
15. I have a huge fear of ants. I can handle one or two, but any more than that and I FREAK out (like literally scream). I would much rather battle a spider than ants!
16. I want to be pregnant again - although it scares the crap out of me thinking of raising TWO young ones!!
17. I absolutely HATE when people can't take responsibility for being wrong. I get all worked up when someone will just make excuse after excuse for hurting someone instead of just admitting that yes, they were wrong and yes, their actions were hurtful and selfish. I think I hate that in other people so much because I find it really hard to admit when I am wrong too.
18. I absolutely HATE HATE HATE HATE when people lie. Just tell me the truth. Don't sugar coat it. Don't beat around the bush. Don't make up stories that aren't true. Just be honest...because after all, the truth will ALWAYS surface. It may not be today, it may not be next month...but the truth will ALWAYS come out. (This is my BIGGEST pet peeve!!!)
19. I LOVE the ocean. I just don't necessarily like the beach.
20. I have learned to not give advice unless it is specifically asked for. This is something VERY hard for me. Sometimes I think it comes across as uncaring. But it isn't that I don't care, I just think some people need to learn the things in their life THEIR way and not have anyone else's influence in those decisions. I learned this lesson in my own personal life when I was going through something and 94358024582430975 different people had something to say. Once I took a step back and thought about the situation and what I truly wanted - not what everyone else said...I made the RIGHT decision - and the BEST decision I could have made! Had I listened to everyone else...I would NOT be as happy as I am right now.
21. I do not like the summer. I HATE being hot and sweaty. I DO NOT wear shorts or a bathing suit with confidence. I prefer any other month but summer. (But if it is summer and a nice day - not too hot - then I LOVE it! Does that make any sense?? LOL!)
22. I am envious of those that can squat down, run, ski, do the elliptical, play any sport, or just walk anywhere without worry. I have REALLY bad knees that do not allow me to do something as simple as squat down to the munchkin's level. If I want to squat down - I have to put one knee down. I wish I could do something as simple as squat like any other normal parent.
23. I CANNOT stand when people are prejudice. It makes my skin crawl.
24. I am SO ready for a girls night or weekend away (preferably the weekend)! It took me almost 16 months to be ready - but I am SOOOO ready for one now! I think I deserve one!!!
25. I hope that some day my hubby and I can take a honeymoon!
Now it's YOUR turn. Let me know 25 things about YOU! :)