Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Thankful for This Past Weekend...



This past weekend I found a lot of things to be thankful for.

1. I was thankful that I was able to attend my friend's daughter's birthday party. I had the munchkin with me and couldn't stay as long as I wanted - but was happy to watch the kids ice skate and listen to the munchkin literally SCREAM "weeeee" as everyone passed by!

2. I was thankful that I got to see some friends (Becky, Monica, Sara) that I have not seen in a while.

3. I was thankful that my sister-in-law rode up there with me and kept me company in the car!

4. I was thankful that I found some snow gloves for the munchkin! I almost ordered some for $15 online but found some on clearance for $3.75! :)

5. I was thankful I got to see my mom on Sunday for a bit.

6. I was thankful my mom let us borrow some movies she bought this weekend. I HIGHLY recommend Milk. It's a GREAT movie. I can't wait to watch another one tonight!

7. I was thankful that on Sunday I got my studying done for one of my classes, was able to change into pjs and watch the movie!

8. I was thankful I didn't fall asleep (that is a miracle if you ask me!) when watching it!

9. I was thankful that after the movie that hubby and I had a longgg talk just about life and such. We haven't talked like that in a long time! It felt great!

10. I was thankful that all my bloggy friends were there for me when I was feeling kind of sad! :) Thank you for that!

Now it's your turn! Tell me about your weekend! :)

8 comments:

Kimmy said...

What a great list!

Don't you just love a good bargain?!!

Kristen said...

What a great topic!
I so love your thankfuls. I can also relate totally on the falling alseep while watching tv!

Glad you're feeling better!

The Wife O Riley said...

I am so thankful that I get to read what you are thankful for. It makes me think of what I'm thankful for, I just haven't been able to jot them down yet.

Minxy Mimi said...

I am glad you had a good week after starting school!

The Wife O Riley said...

I have an award for you!

wedogmomma said...

I'm thankful for your smiley list after your sad weekend....
it's like Blue Sunshine....(see Urban Dictionary.com)

Anonymous said...

Aww great topic and list this week, I love bargains and long talk with the hubby. :) I am glad to see you had a good weekend and I am so happy someone seen MILK I have been waiting to see it :)

Mafe Molinari said...

Great list...