Tuesday, January 27, 2009
Thankful for This Past Weekend...
This past weekend I found a lot of things to be thankful for.
1. I was thankful that I was able to attend my friend's daughter's birthday party. I had the munchkin with me and couldn't stay as long as I wanted - but was happy to watch the kids ice skate and listen to the munchkin literally SCREAM "weeeee" as everyone passed by!
2. I was thankful that I got to see some friends (Becky, Monica, Sara) that I have not seen in a while.
3. I was thankful that my sister-in-law rode up there with me and kept me company in the car!
4. I was thankful that I found some snow gloves for the munchkin! I almost ordered some for $15 online but found some on clearance for $3.75! :)
5. I was thankful I got to see my mom on Sunday for a bit.
6. I was thankful my mom let us borrow some movies she bought this weekend. I HIGHLY recommend Milk. It's a GREAT movie. I can't wait to watch another one tonight!
7. I was thankful that on Sunday I got my studying done for one of my classes, was able to change into pjs and watch the movie!
8. I was thankful I didn't fall asleep (that is a miracle if you ask me!) when watching it!
9. I was thankful that after the movie that hubby and I had a longgg talk just about life and such. We haven't talked like that in a long time! It felt great!
10. I was thankful that all my bloggy friends were there for me when I was feeling kind of sad! :) Thank you for that!
Now it's your turn! Tell me about your weekend! :)
Posted by Denise at 9:00 AM