Tuesday, December 16, 2008
I Am Thankful For This Past Week..
I am thankful for a lot of things this past week!
1. The fact that I got to see Phantom of the Opera for my third time! I LOVED it the first two times I saw it and I still loved it the third time I saw it! I am also thankful that Erik didn't hate it and he probably won't boycott Broadway as much in the future! :)
2. I am thankful that my husband bought me an awesome present for Christmas that I already get to use!!!!! An iPhone. Only draw back...I may need iPhone-anonymous. Those things are addicting!
3. I am thankful our tree is all done being decorated and we even have a few presents wrapped underneath! Emily is infatuated with the shatter-proof small ornaments on the bottom and I must admit...it is SUPER cute watching her take them off and run and squeal! :)
4. I am thankful that a friend of mine was able to help me out yesterday with some paperwork that needed to be served! She swears I helped her but I think she helped me more! :)
5. I am very thankful for the new client I got yesterday! With the economy and this time of year...things are slow! So I am VERY thankful for the new paying client!
6. I am thankful my husband took out the trash! This morning at 6 I heard the garbage man and panicked realizing I went to bed and the garbage didn't get taken out! As I peered out the window to see if the garbage man was on our side or the other side of the street...I saw our cans! Awwww! It's the little things like that that I love about my hubby!
7. I am SO very thankful that my daughter has almost transitioned to normal food! By normal food - I mean not solely dependent on a bottle! Yes, she is still taking a bottle and she is 15 months old! However, she dealt with some serious digestive issues early on that caused us to move A LOT slower than the average child does. I am SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO SO thankful that she has grown out of the issues - but we still have to take it slow. I am SO thankful that we are almost over the hill!!!! :)
8. I am thankful that I am feeling SO MUCH better than I was! I had the flu for a week straight! I didn't stop and slow down like I should have. I didn't rest at all - I was going going going every day. Every day until my doctor gave me some medicine to help with the vomiting and ordered me to rest that is!! The two days that Erik let me sleep all day long did WONDERS! I guess my doctor was right...again! :)
9. I am thankful that most of my shopping is done for Christmas! I only have a few more things to do - and then wrap them all! I am looking forward to doing the wrapping with my friend! We do it every year together. I just hope that this year we don't drink too much and only get four gifts wrapped (between the two of us) while we call people and take ridiculous pictures of ourselves!
10. And last but not least...I am so thankful that my 66 Christmas cards are done and in the mail! :) WOO HOO! :)
PS - Now it's your turn...what are YOU thankful for???
Posted by Denise at 10:20 AM