For the SITS Christmas Card...please scroll down!
This week Thankful Tuesday is about LIFE. What exactly am I thankful for in regards to my life. I have many more than 10 things to list - but I am running out of time before I have to leave today!
So with that said...here is my list - and in no particular order!
1. I am thankful that I was able to give birth to the most beautiful person I have ever seen. There are a lot of women that can't give birth or get pregnant and I am thankful that I was able to.
2. I am thankful that I was able to marry the most wonderful man. He has taught me a lot during the time we have been together!
3. I am thankful for everyone that has entered in my life - whether they are still a part of it or not. I am thankful for each person that has taught me life lessons, has enriched my life in some way, or has created memories with me.
4. I am thankful to live in the best country on this planet. We are all truly blessed to live in a land where we are allowed our freedom!
5. I am thankful for all the military personnel that help secure our freedom. They give so unselfishly and words could never express how grateful I am for them!
6. I am thankful for the opportunity to stay home with the munchkin - to help raise her - to see her milestones!
7. I am thankful for the hard times I have been through. If I had not experienced them - I would not be the person I am today!
8. I am thankful that I am able to get out of bed each and every day. Tomorrow I may not be able to, but today I am thankful for being able to for the last 34 years.
9. I am thankful for the fact that I am able to connect with so many people online!
10. I am just thankful to be alive!
Since Mr. Linky isn't working right now...please leave a comment and be sure to comment on the person above you! If you are feeling generous...come back and see who else participated this week and leave them a comment too! :)