Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Thankfulness...

For the SITS Christmas Card...please scroll down!



This week Thankful Tuesday is about LIFE. What exactly am I thankful for in regards to my life. I have many more than 10 things to list - but I am running out of time before I have to leave today!

So with that said...here is my list - and in no particular order!

1. I am thankful that I was able to give birth to the most beautiful person I have ever seen. There are a lot of women that can't give birth or get pregnant and I am thankful that I was able to.

2. I am thankful that I was able to marry the most wonderful man. He has taught me a lot during the time we have been together!

3. I am thankful for everyone that has entered in my life - whether they are still a part of it or not. I am thankful for each person that has taught me life lessons, has enriched my life in some way, or has created memories with me.

4. I am thankful to live in the best country on this planet. We are all truly blessed to live in a land where we are allowed our freedom!

5. I am thankful for all the military personnel that help secure our freedom. They give so unselfishly and words could never express how grateful I am for them!

6. I am thankful for the opportunity to stay home with the munchkin - to help raise her - to see her milestones!

7. I am thankful for the hard times I have been through. If I had not experienced them - I would not be the person I am today!

8. I am thankful that I am able to get out of bed each and every day. Tomorrow I may not be able to, but today I am thankful for being able to for the last 34 years.

9. I am thankful for the fact that I am able to connect with so many people online!

10. I am just thankful to be alive!

Since Mr. Linky isn't working right now...please leave a comment and be sure to comment on the person above you! If you are feeling generous...come back and see who else participated this week and leave them a comment too! :)

8 comments:

Young Momma said...

I participated! :)

Jo-Jo said...

I didn't get to do my thankfulness today...I posted about my necklace I won! But let me tell you, I am thankful for it!

Minxy Mimi said...

Thats a lot to be thankful for. You are lucky to have such a fulfilling life!
I forgot to participate today... but I will try to do so later on!

Trina said...

I am soooo thankful for...you!!! =)
Ps...I copied your little signature thingy..its cute! but I think I may change mine! Luff Luff...

Kimmy said...

I can't believe I didn't leave a comment. I swore I did. Oh poop! lol!

I love your list, chickie!! What wonderful things to be thankful for!!

Oh yes, I also had done one of those signature thingies also, just haven't used it but now that I'm seeing everyone using theirs, It makes me want to use mine. :o)

Anonymous said...

Ok I participated :)
I love your list, I am also thankful for the same things.

Kristen said...

I want to start doing this...it's a great idea. Since its Wednesday I guess I'll start next week.

Thank you

Kristen said...

I just added my list. Thanks for letting me post late and join the fun