Monday, December 1, 2008
Welcome to Thankful Tuesday! I hope you all will take time to participate this week! It is a great feeling to stop and reflect on all the things you are thankful for! It can do wonders for a bad mood and can do wonders to remind you of the little things that sometimes we all take for granted!
So for this week's assignment...
Your topic is:
LIFE. Meaning what about your life are you thankful for?
So what you do is simple...
1. Post a new blog listing ten things that you are thankful for in regards to this week's topic!
2. Be sure to link my blog somewhere in your post. (Shameless plug...I know!)
3. Come back later on in the day (after I have posted my post (which will probably be some time around 10 California time)) and sign Mr. Linky that will be at the bottom of my post. This will let everyone know you have participated.
4. Leave a comment for the person that signed above you (or if you are first, leave a comment for me).
5. If you are feeling generous, leave a comment for at least 3 people...or even more!
That's it! :) Pretty simple! Now get to work! ;)
Posted by Denise at 8:26 PM