Tuesday, December 9, 2008
Today I am Thankful...
Today's Thankful Tuesday is about...well...Today. What exactly am I thankful for today?
1. I am so very thankful that I woke up feeling a tad better. I've been battling this stomach flu/virus since last Wednesday evening and it has NOT been fun! So far today - I am thankful I have not had to run to the bathroom! :)
2. I am thankful that today is my friend's son's birthday! He turns 14 today! I CANNOT believe he is 14! I think I met him when he was 9! How does that happen! Nine seems like a decent age - 14 seems too old! Stop growing up!!!! But at any rate...HAPPY BIRTHDAY JAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
3. I am thankful that tonight I will get to go see Phantom of the Opera! I can't wait! This will be my third time seeing it!
4. I am thankful that I got a HUGE chunk of the Christmas project I undertook done!
5. I am thankful for my hubby hopefully buying me a new cell phone today!
6. I am thankful for my mother-in-law watching Emily tonight so Erik and I can go see Phantom with my mom and her friend! Although my mom and her friend will be there - it will be a MUCH needed break for us!
7. I am thankful that not only did I wake up for another day on this planet, but so did my husband and my daughter!
8. I am thankful that I kept my breakfast down this morning and was actually semi-hungry!
9. I am thankful for the laughter my daughter brought me this morning!
10. I am thankful for everyone in my life whether in person or via the internet!
Posted by Denise at 10:08 AM