Thursday, December 25, 2008

Merry Christmas!!!!

We celebrated Christmas yesterday since hubby is on shift today (and tomorrow now - he has an overtime shift - boo!) and Emily LOVED LOVED LOVED the slide that Santa brought her! It was a huge hit! :) Pictures to come soon!

But the reason for this post is that I just wanted to wish everyone a VERY Merry Christmas!!! I hope that this holiday season finds all of you well and safe. I hope that Santa is good to each and every one of you! I wish nothing but happiness and joy this holiday season!

5 comments:

Kimmy said...

Merry Christmas to you guys also!! Sorry Erik is on shift today. That is a big boo!
Big hugs to you and Emily!!!

Sandra said...

U too!!!!!

Young Momma said...

Merry Christmas chica! That sucks about your hubs, but I'm glad your daughter got to enjoy her Christmas a day early, my boys would be jealous! lol

I have a buddy who is a fire fighter who worked today too. He wasn't scheduled, but one of the younger ffs was and he has a new baby, so my buddy who has two grown children took the shift for him. Such a good guy. ;)

Anyway, I'm rambling, but Merry Christmas! :)

Minxy Mimi said...

Merry Christmas!
I look forward to seeing your pics!

The Wife O Riley said...

I hope you and your family had a wonderful Christmas, whatever day you celebrate it!